Splash Guards - Honda (08P00-TM8-100)
- SKU: 08P00-TM8-100
- Other Names: Splash Guard
A splash guard is also known as mud guard which is made from rubber, plastic or metal that is attached to the underside of any vehicle. Its main purpose is to prevent mud, dirt and small stones from being flung upward as a result of the rotation of the tire against the road.
- It protects your car from Dirty, mud and small stones.
- It protect your car and the car behind you from scratches and other damages
- Mud flaps are also used to prevent engine damage
- Condition: New
- Install Time: Under 1 hour
- Sold In Quantity: 1
BK HONDA PARTS
Save big off the list price at BK Honda Parts! We are proud to sell genuine OEM Honda parts at discount prices, plus there is NO sales tax added (within 49 states). Additionally, our diagram enabled website allows you to view the part plus its adjacent parts before you buy -- helping you select the right part for your Honda!
Why buy OEM Honda parts? Naturally, you want to maintain the original reasons for purchasing your Honda.